About Our Store
KC Chocolatier of Chicago is a business specializing in fine Belgian chocolates. CHICAGO has its first flagship store in East Lincoln Park, but you can order these fine chocolates right now online!
Our mother company, Kim's Chocolates, is based in Tienen, Belgium, and employs 100 people. Its know-how is recognized throughout the world and it is, therefore, no accident that 90% of the production is intended for the export market. Thanks to significant growth, CHICAGO will be counted among some of the finest chocolate consumers in the world.
Our parent company adheres to some of the toughest standards in the industry and have consistently obtained the following certifications:
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point): Method of controlling the health security of food.
- IFS (International Food Standard): Audit standards of food suppliers with distributor brands. This certificate aims to guarantee food safety and the quality of production.
- BRC (British Retail Consortium): Standards that verify the management elements of quality within the context of production and process control.
- ISO 14001: Standard which relates to environmental management. It helps enterprises to improve their ecological and economic performances.
- 100% green energy
- Kosher certification
- Bio-organic / UTZ certifications
KC Chocolatier of Chicago makes chocolates in all shapes and sizes to suit the needs of our customers; small boxes of chocolates, bars, tablets and pre-wrapped boxes. All are perfect for any occasion and for your utmost enjoyment. Using unique recipes that date back to the 20th century, innovative presentation, the highest quality ingredients, and out-of-the-ordinary flavors…you cannot avoid succumbing to the temptation!